Zoom-Zoom. Discover all the latest new models of 2016-2017 Mazda cars and SUVs in Milton at Achilles Mazda today!
What drives us at Mazda?
- 1. We build cars for people who care about what they drive.
- 2. For people who would rather clean off a little brake dust in exchange for a brake pedal that speaks to their foot.
- 3. For people who want styling that makes you say "WOW".
- 4. We are not a behemoth car maker. We are craftsmen.
- 5. We engineer our cars with unparalleled precision.
- 6. We don't design from behind a desk, but rather from behind a steering wheel.
- 7. We are enthusiasts. That's why we race what we build.
- 8. Ultimately we create cars for people who are passionate about driving.
- 9. We believe if it's not worth driving, it's not worth building.
- 10. We build Mazdas
Can we re-awaken Zoom-Zoom in you today?
Mazda has established its own unique values, by distilling the brand's DNA down to two attributes, "personality" and "products", which we are communicating to the automotive world by the vehicles we build.
Spirited: Mazda vehicles are designed to be exhilarating to drive, with each one capturing the sports car essence of the CX-9 and MX-5. It's the Zoom-Zoom ideal built into every car we sell that provides the driver with a unique satisfaction that defines the Mazda driving experience.
Insightful: Thoughtful design and ergonomics are evident throughout the Mazda lineup. Insightful design is obvious in the Karakuri seat design of the Mazda6 and CX-5, in the freestyle doors of the CX-9 and even the extra-large glove box of the Mazda3. All of these features are examples of Mazda's dedication to designing vehicles that give high priority to the comfort and convenience of drivers and passengers alike.
Stylish: All of our vehicles share design cues and styling attributes that identify them with the Mazda brand DNA. Sporty and athletic with a distinct road presence, every Mazda vehicle's styling is destined to stand out among bland competitors.
- Distinctive Design
- Exceptional Functionality
- Responsive Handling and Performance